Therapeutic Recovery Is Our Answer
Integrate’s Therapeutic Recovery model addresses the root causes involved in our struggles with addictive processes (such as substance use disorder, eating disorders and other behavioral addictions), anxiety & depression, life purpose & motivation, and unhealthy relationships. We do this by focusing on the three systems that impact how we feel and what we do every moment of the day – our cognitive system, our emotional system and our physiological system. This holistic recovery model elicits our innate capacity to thrive, heals emotional system injury (ESI) and creates healthy relationship patterns which are the foundational pillars to maintaining a life of sobriety and overall wellness.
Traditional recovery coaching programs primarily deal with the cognitive system yet fail to address the underlying issues often buried in the unconscious part of our Emotional Operating System (EOS). It is those parts that often overwhelm us and cause anxiety, depression and relational patterns that lead to relapse and other unhealthy behaviors.
Our Evidence-Based And Proprietary Approaches Include:
- Attachment-Centered Worldview
- SAMHSA’s 8 Dimensions of Wellness
- Recovery Planning and Relapse Prevention
- Internal Family Systems and Parts Work
- Applied Polyvagal Theory
- Trauma Resolution & Emotional System Unburdening
- Life Purpose & Vision Discovery
- Functional Medicine Assessment and Planning
- Meditation, Mindfulness, Breathwork and Self-Compassion
- Pia Mellody’s Psychological and Emotional Boundary Work
- Life Skills Development
- Executive Functioning Advocacy
Contact Us To Begin Your Journey
Reach out using the form below and we will contact you with more information about the program and the next steps to get started. Not sure yet if our program is right for you? No worries! Contact us to learn more without any commitment.
Other Contact Details
2525 Wallingwood Dr Building 1, Suite 300
Austin, TX 78746